Menu
brenparker1969
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Technical Glitch When Ordered New Phone

Hello, 

I have brought a new phone contract and haven't heard anything after the 3 first email, one saying about a technical glitch. I have seen other post about this and how they have been waiting weeks to get the phone.  

Is there any other way to tell if you have got the contract? want to sort this out ASAP

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical Glitch When Ordered New Phone

Hi brenparker1969,

this technical "glitch" has been going on for about five months now Smiley Frustrated

All I can suggest is try giving customer services a call on 789 if you already have a Virgin mobile.

Or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
brenparker1969
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have now called twice but both times they have said that I have given them an incorrect password (I know for sure that it was the correct password as i can log into the mobile account but cant get any further due the message in vv.pngthe picture. I'm going to wait till tomorrow and see if I am able to get further but after that is it possible to cancel the order? I need the phone ASAP and unfortunately I might have to go to a different provider!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brenparker1969,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had issues when ordering the phone. I want to look into this for you as soon as possible.

So I can do this, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos