Menu
trurorules
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sim Card Not Arrived

I ordered a sim last weekend and was said it would be with me via Royal Mail by 5 working days. Well I have waited 6 working days and it still hasn't arrived. as a new customer this is very poor service and, if I known there was a delay, I would have gone elsewhere. I wanted it to arrive in time before my old contract statement was out so I could close it and save money but now it is too late. I also note that you have already informed me I would be paying you my first payment on the 6th February - this means I would have to pay 2 mobile contracts so NOT saving money!

I would like for someone to look into where my new sim is and perhaps offer some sort of compensation.

Kathy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim Card Not Arrived

Hi Kathy,

I'm sorry to hear that your SIM card hasn't arrived. Delivery via Royal Mail can take between 5 to 7 days. Have you received the SIM card yet?

If you haven't, please let me know and I'll look into this for you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos