Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (86 Views)

New Account Confisuion

Confused!

Have tried to order the sim only £9 deal  - following the order process  - only to be denied at last stage ' error try later' 

Now having received the 'your basket open' email - I've logged in and the account seems to be active with a mobile no. , plan, price and usage. However, I'm confused - I've had no email confirmation of account or acceptance or 'sim in post'? 

Spent 15 mins going round in circles with a call center agent, he couldn't tell me what has gone on? 

In the end we left it at 'see if it turns up in the post'  and I'll call back to see what's going on! 

Cheeky though, tried plugging a phone and insurance - couldn't event tell me what's going on with the account !!?? 

Can anyone shed any light on this? Is it simply the system playing catch-up? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (54 Views)

Re: New Account Confisuion

Hi ifti

Apologies for the confusion about your order.

I've dropped you a PM with some more information (purple envelope) - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some help with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (41 Views)

HI Thank you ,
Apologies for delay.
OK so there's still some confusion about the online order process - having 'tried again later' - assuming the first try didn't work - I now seem to have 2 active mobile sims ?!
How do I cancel the second account - I don't want and don't need it! Hopefully I WON'T be billed twice Smiley Happy
The 'cancel my order' link on account is inconveniently not working ( link shows '#') .
Eeeek I had been warned about VM service and boobers - breather in, breathe out - ooonagi!
If this can be done remotely without me having to go through customer service channels that'd be great!
Thankks , look forward to resolving sharpish! xx

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (17 Views)

Hi ifti,

Thanks for getting back to us. Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. I'm sorry to hear that due to the online issue, that two orders were processed for you. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

If not, please give us a call on (Freephone) 0800 064 3847 > option 3 to get in touch with our Team to check on this for you.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos