Menu
Harrythecat1
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

My account is showing that I have the wrong phone.

My account is showing I have a Doro phone (Old phone) but I have a samsung phone changed September 2013

0 Kudos
mcmastere
Tuning in
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: My account is showing that I have the wrong phone.

Me too. I managed to find the phone number for support and was told they only have correct info. for phones bought from Virgin.

0 Kudos
Harrythecat1
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

My phone was bought from virgin. They did not update my account after I bought it.

0 Kudos
jhuk
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

That is what I assume as I have 2 Sim Only deals, was not sure if the photo would fill in with a Moto X but doubted it as not bought from VM.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Harrythecat1,

Sorry to hear an old phone is showing on your My Account.

Our apologies your phone details are incorrect at the moment. We have been made aware of these issues previously with our team hard at work to improve the functionality of this part of our site. 

Hope this information helps.

Cheers

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
merlin8071
Joining in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Contract renewal and new phone upgrade in February from Virgin. Incorrect phone and IMEI number still showing as well on my account.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Merlin8071,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry for any confusion caused on our part! We're aware of this problem and we're working hard to get this all sorted for you.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
roughrideruk
Joining in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

My phone bill shows a PAY as you go account for a phone number I closed 3 years ago for an old phone.  My new Virgin Mobile account is PayMonthly but I cannot access the call details etc online using the monthly e-mail link. i have tried at least three times to sort this out via the help desk but they seem to get nowhere.  Other posts suggest this as a known problem since Virgin systems were updated and  was being sorted out in May 2015 - but it hasn't been sorted yet as far as I can see

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi roughrideruk,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties looking up your mobile phone bill online.

You can set up an online account for your pay monthly phone. Here is a link to our your account page help page which has a ll the FAQ's around creating this.

If you need any further assistance just let us know.

Speak soon.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
roughrideruk
Joining in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Sorry- that doesn't help  have done this circuit before.  I did try your suggestion but again it just reopens my existing account  which incorrectly  identifies an old number and phone - not my current one - and shows this as a PAYG account - and as such I cannot add my pay monthly phone account to it

0 Kudos