Menu
granslife
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How do I get to speak to a Manager to make formal complaint? I keep getting put 'on hold'

My mobile battery would not keep its charge.  I returned to Virgin in November after trying new battery unsuccessfully.  They sent me a reconditioned Nokia 530 phone as they could not fix original Nokia 530.  Had trouble from first day with 'No Service', 'Calls dropped', texts not sending.  My phone was still in contract. 

I sent 3 page letter detailing the many hours I had had to spend on my landline trying to get the problem resolved and this has been ignored completely.

I eventually got through to a Manager who advised me to send the phone back.  I did, in the correct envelope and with form filled in.

Last week this phone was returned to me saying that I had sent the wrong phone.  They were expecting my original Nokia!

Since then I have tried to speak to a Manager, I keep being put 'on hold' and then the line goes dead.

HELP!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get to speak to a Manager to make formal complaint? I keep getting put 'on hold'

Hi granslife,

here is a guide to Virgin's complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

You can write to them at:

Complaints
Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

Or message: Help and Support - Contact Us > Something else > Making a complaint - Mobile > Chat online.

(Unfortunately they aren't open today. Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm. Saturday - 9am - 5pm)

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
granslife
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get to speak to a Manager to make formal complaint? I keep getting put 'on hold'

Thank you but I did write a three page letter to Virgin after getting the address from the Complaints procedure page. I wrote on 3rd January and have had no response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi granslife,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm really sorry that you haven't received contact about your complaint.

I'd like to look into this for you, but will need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Scott0966
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Don't waste your time. Move on with your life as the complaints procedure is a joke. I raised a couple over the past couple of years and nothing ever happens to the point that it's a joke. The most recent one was last week after being given the runaround by customer services and wasting hours on the phone.

Have I heard anything since - just like the previous complaint - nothing.

They take the money and run!!!!

0 Kudos
Scott0966
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This message prompted me to avoid my own advice and ring up out of curiosity. My complaint, which seemed to have been changed from how long it took to resolve an issue to something Virgin made up has been closed as it was resolved. I was neither informed that it had been resolved or aware that it had been changed to something else.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE I HAVE

0 Kudos
Scott0966
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

update...

10 mins ago I was told the supervisor was available. I've had that long of hold music while they put me through

If I had a customer I didn't like, that's exactly what I'd do

0 Kudos