Menu
lucasdavies
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't register - answer to security question too short

I am new Virgin Mobile customer. Now that I'm (finally) connected and my old number ported across, I am trying to register so that I can manage my account online. When I go to register, I put in my email address, the correct captcha code and am taken to an account verification in which I'm meant to answer a predefined security question, however, the answer only allows 6 - 20 characters but my answer is less than 6 characters. Can anyone advise?

0 Kudos
ilike2burnthing
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register - answer to security question too short

Is this a security answer you're being asked to give an answer to for the first time? Could you choose a different question?

Is there any way of extending the answer? So if it was the middle name of your mother and the real answer is Sue, change it to SueSue. Or name of your first school actually being Pond, instead becomes PondPrimary.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't register - answer to security question too short

Hi Lucasdavies,

Welcome to the forums and a big welcome to Virgin Mobile too! Smiley Happy

We're so glad to have you on board with us. We want to make sure you have full access to your online account as well. So we can look into this for you, give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789. Our team can make sure this is sorted for you as soon as possible.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos