Menu
mrpat
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

where are my shopping vouchers?

hi virgin peeps,

i joined in January with an offer that included £150 of shopping vouchers. I have been through 4 calls and this included a mixture of someone not getting back to me, someone providing me with another number to call - the people at this number saying they are not responsible as my account was not purchased through them, and most recently someone telling me it would be dealt with!

After this last call I received an email saying that the vouchers would be with me in 24hrs, this was 4 days ago and I would like to know where are my vouchers?

mrpat

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: where are my shopping vouchers?

Hey mrpat

Many thanks for dropping by, it's great to have you with us Smiley Happy

I can see the vouchers have been requested via Edenred and should have been with you by Monday when you posted to us.

We normally advise customers to check all inboxes including junk folder as it sometimes routes to there. The email will come from a 3rd party company called Edenred and it will have the subject heading of  “Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!”.

If you have not received this from us yet I'll flag this to our teams to see if they can arrange to get this resent for you.

I'll let you know what they say once they get back to me about this for you Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: where are my shopping vouchers?

Hey mrpat

Thanks for allowing us the chance to look into this for you.

The teams have come back to me super quickly on this one and they have confirmed that they can see you redeemed the vouchers we sent on Tuesday this week so it looks like you received them okay from us which is fab Smiley Very Happy

If this is not the case just drop by and let us know so we can flag this back to them for you.

Cheers!

Karen_A

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
0 Kudos