Menu
spoonah
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

priority customers

Had the techs in our street this week upgrading equipment. Pulled all services without notice. Whan I spoke to them they were very helpful. Unlike phone support who stated no works were being undertaken.

guys on the street said as my wife is visually impaired we can request priority status. Any one know how we go about this.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: priority customers

Virgin has a fault priority service for people that are registered with them as "Special Needs".

The service only applies to faults with the Telephone service, not TV or Broadband.

See clause 5.7 of Virgins Code of Practice (page 12) linked below:

https://allyours.virginmedia.com/pdf/code_of_practice.pdf

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Crikey that's an old document. The latest available one is here http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/004942%20Code%20of%20Practice.pdf
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi spoonah

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us abour the priority repair option for customers

As has been mentioned by the community, this applies to landline faults only and can be registered for if you contact us via 0345 454 1111 or 150, or by chatting to our teams via Webchat

We need to get the account registered as a priority account for you and your wife and we will arrange to send the forms out that you send back to us for us to do this once you get in in touch with the teams.

Please let us know if you need anything else, we're happy to help Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Kate63
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello I have sent my priority service to my medical practice but the Doctor did not put all my medical details.  He only put Fibromyalgia.  It was not even a free service and I had to pay for it.  I have other documents stating my other medical conditions could I use them as further evidence with my form.  I have a telecare monitor machine which is connected my telephone which my Doctor is not aware of as I got through Social services to monitor my automated medication machine.  Please can you tell me what address should I send my form or can I scan and send it by email.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kate63, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community Smiley Happy 

You can send the form with any evidence to us via this address:

Virgin Media

P O Box 333

Swansea