Menu
margaret097
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

over billing

I tried toget Virgin Media on 29 November, since then I have had a literny of excuses and rude customer service to get everything sorted out.  It is now 2 months down the line and I am still not getting what I should, and they have now taken money from my bank account, which is not correct. Is anyone else having this terrible service from Virgin, adn they have taken money form my bank account which they should not have done

Has anyone else paid 2 initial billings, which is what they are saying and to speak to anyone waiting for more than 20 minutes and stillno person on the line.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: over billing

Hi margaret097, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've been over billed. In order to help you with this I will need some information from you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos