Menu
naylor
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

my services have NOT been installed due to your surveyor not planning the job

my services have NOT been installed due to your surveyor not doing his job , so we are now left without a landline and a 30 metre trench down my front garden . got another instal date of 7th march . hope this is a joke ? please note if you do not respond to this email i shall terminate the contract within the cooling off period . regards steve naylor

0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: my services have NOT been installed due to your surveyor not planning the job

Hi Steve

This is a community led forum and it can take several days before anyone from Virgin will read your post, you'd be better off phoning them to get this sorted.

0 Kudos
naylor
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: my services have NOT been installed due to your surveyor not planning the job

ps , thanks for the badge .... will that get my services up and running ? call me a cynic but probably not .... do i get another badge ? if i got a badge for every min ive been on phone to you customer services ide look like a chelsea pensioner ! a chelsea pensioner who is rapidly running out of patience !
0 Kudos
naylor
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

did you hear the one about ......

my services have NOT been installed due to your surveyor not doing his job , so we are now left without a landline and a 30 metre trench down my front garden . got another instal date of 7th march . hope this is a joke ? please note if you do not respond to this email i shall terminate the contract within the cooling off period . regards steve naylor

0 Kudos
naylor
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

thanks steph , already spent hours on phone to a land far far away . just get fobbed off , havent even had it installed yet and im stressed , haha . ill get more joy on here methinks , at least i can moan to someone who understands english (up t`north variety)

0 Kudos
naylor
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

its going to be very short and sweet !

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: its going to be very short and sweet !

Your are not sending an email, you are posting on to a community forum which is primarily read by other customers and, while VM staff, i.e. the forum team, will get round to reading your post, it can take over a week.

However, the way the forum works, the more you post to a particular thread then the longer it will take until VM staff get round to reading this thread.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
naylor
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

cheers frank , yeah ive sent it to mod but no reply ,ringing dosent work either , their not bothered , so gonna cancel in cooling off period . regards steve 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: did you hear the one about ......

Hi Steve, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you are having Smiley Sad 

It's not very often this happens however when it does happen, we try and get things moving as quickly as we can. 

Taking a look at the account I can't see why there was an issue with installing the landline Smiley Frustrated 

I can see that we've tried to get you an earlier install appointment for the work to be done but currently there isn't one. I have sent the Work Order as a priority so if one does become available, we'll get in touch to see if you're available.

I wish there was more we could do to get the work done quicker but it is a waiting game for now. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi naylor, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you are having Smiley Sad

I have already replied to your post here: did you hear the one about ......

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos