Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

intervention team from virgin contacting me /contract

virgin agent from intervention team contacted me twice because of us leaving its my dad that arranged to cancel the services on my half and virgin are contacting me instead of him i want them to ring me on mobile instead of home phone i rang help team yesterday friday from 1045 because they rang me at 900 and they said it was intervention if im right or its some name i cant think where the team from virgin ring you many thanks jonni my parents are waiting for them to ring but got nothing yet jonni

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: intervention team from virgin contacting me /contract

retentions team you mean.

as far as i am aware the only person that can cancel an account is the virgin media account holder. unless - the account holder is deceased or a power of attorney is in place for the account holder to have someone deal with their affairs on their behalf.

that is i suspect why they are contacting you and not your father. the contract is in your name.
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

its because some companys cant talk to you direct so they have to talk to another account holder like banks thats why my dad did it but there ringing me because my name is on their system it sounds confusing i told help team to ring my parents but there not intrested thats it retentions it doesnt matter who cancels it really my parents wanted to scrap virgin because of huge cost amount but they dont want to loose us so were in mess with it
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

help team might sort it or its contacting 150 again because of data which forum team cant handle
0 Kudos