Menu
enegue52
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

equipment returns

hi why is it so awkward to return goods when leaving i have sent emails to EquipmentReturns@virginmedia.co.uk four times asking for packaging only to get emails returned undelivered i have tried constantly phoning too busy right now is what i get .somebody pleas send me packaging to return goods thank you tv box remote router.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: equipment returns

Hi enegue52,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum. It's great having you here in the Community even if you have already left us Smiley Sad

Returns packaging is usually sent 7 days after the disconnection. It looks as though packaging was sent out yesterday so you should get this in the next few days. 

You only need to return your TiVo® box. We don't need your hub back so 

instead of posting that back to us, feel free to dispose of it responsibly. You can find your nearest recycling point here: Recycle More

If you have any further questions, come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
enegue52
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

hi guess what packed up my tivo box etc in packaging supplied ready for when i felt able to get to the collect plus store when i felt well enough (disabled) went to the place and hey presto the bar code wouldnt read on the machine collect + couldnt help on there phone so hear i am back to square one all parclled up but the machine wont read the print label not good quality what virgin sent me so virtually half a day waisted 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi enegue52

I am so sorry to hear that the label didn't scan and that this has caused you any inconvenience Smiley Sad

I have escalated this to our equipment collections team and asked that they make sure they are not contacting you about this as you have been unable to send the equipment back due to a faulty returns label, and also extend the time we normally allow for returning equipment for another 4 weeks. I have also requested they send a replacement label to you.

My sincere apologies that the first label did not work for you.

Please keep me posted on how this goes and if you need any further support.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Blin1969
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Please can u send out the packaging for the TiVo box please so I can return it.

Thank you
0 Kudos
happywithsky
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI, I hope this can be resolved promptly because this is the last time of asking, my mother left virgin on the 15/04/17 after my father passed away and she requested the packaging for returning the equipment countless times to no avail, so it's come to this, me having to create an account to request online that they get it sent.

now this is the last and only time i'll be doing this and if there is no results within the next 7 days the equipment goes in the bin, this is the terms and conditions.

the service that has  been provided is disgusting.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Blin1969, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you've not yet received your returns packaging. 

I've gone into the account to check what equipment you currently have and the good news is you don't need to return this to us. 

Instead feel free to dispose of it responsibly. You can find your nearest recycling point here: Recycle More

If there is anything else we can do to help, just pop back here. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi happywithsky, 

I'm really sorry to hear you are still waiting on receiving packaging to return equipment. It's possible there is no need to return it so I will need some information from you to check. 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos