Menu
neagle83
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cancelled my account

I have cancelled my account on the phone and told 30 days needed  however i dont know when i made this phonecall and have no record of the converstaion / email. I dont really want to have to call them again as takes so long to get through anyone. is there any other way of finding out

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancelled my account

neagle83 wrote:

I have cancelled my account on the phone and told 30 days needed  however i dont know when i made this phonecall and have no record of the converstaion / email. I dont really want to have to call them again as takes so long to get through anyone. is there any other way of finding out

You won't get an email about the cancellation until the 30 days notice period is up. You can however log into My VM http://virg.co/myVM (with your primary My VM account) and check the orders/delivery link, you should see the date your account is due to be disconnected (listed as an order.) Count that back 30 days and you have your answer, give or take a day (as some things only get processed the next working day.).

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cancelled my account

Hi neagle83,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here in the Community Smiley Happy 

I can certainly take a look at this for you however I will need some information from you. 

I have sent you a private message. Once I have your reply I will be able to help further. Just click on the plum envelope at the top right hand corner of your screen to access your inbox Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos