Menu
kylebirkett
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

amazon vouchers

i signed up on the 10 of december where i had to choose a free gift waited and waited and phoned many times then finally received an email to say i would  get a code within 24 hours after the email to then wait and wait and wait some more after many calls and online talks with agents all confirming that it was all showing on the system still nothing then i phoned again and demanded to speak with a supervisor for him to now say that i don't qualify is there anybody that can advise me on this matter 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: amazon vouchers

Hi kylebirkett,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and advised the account isn't eligible Smiley Sad 

Usually we would be able to raise this further however I can see you've already done this with the complaints team and between you and them, you've since reached a resolution. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos