Menu
kiinnal
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wrong voucher amount received

Hi,

I joined Virgin Media on a black friday deal offering a £125 voucher - I received the voucher just over a week ago but it's for £75 not £125!

I double-checked the signup email and it's a £125 voucher for sure. I contacted Compliments Select over a week ago but not had any response, can anyone advise what to do next?

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
kiinnal
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong voucher amount received

Bump - no response from virginmedia/mods?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kiinnal

Thanks for taking the time to pop by with your post about the voucher amount and thanks too for joining us on the community Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear that an incorrect offer has been sent to you.

For me to investigate this on your behalf I will send a pm to you that you can find in the purple envelope on the top right of the forums.

There I can take the details I need to pass this one to our Sales Delivery support team who can advise on how best to support you with this one, as I have not come across this specific issue before.

Just as an aside too, the forums don't work like Facebook if you *bump* a post, in fact it has the opposite effect as our posts log on our staff based queueing system based on oldest date first so by bumping this you have dropped it down on our queue as you have technically ‘answered yourself’ on the forums Smiley Sad

The reason for this is we are a community led forum and there is not always a need for us to step in as forum staff members to support our customers in every instance. Many times our community and amazing Superusers can resolve a question posted by the forum members without us needing to step in, which is fab Smiley Very Happy

I'll drop the pm to you now and I hope we can catch up on this soon to help start getting this sorted for you Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey kinnal

Thanks for letting me look into this for you and I'm glad we were able to get this sorted for you!

No worries re the help as mentioned in your pm reply, it's what we're here for  Smiley Happy

Hopefully you'll see the replacement voucher in the next couple of days but if it doesn't show by Friday drop a pm back to me and we'll get it escalated again for you Smiley Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos