Menu
dpresland
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why can't VM deal with complaints?

A VM technician turned up at 8am to connect me up only to find the cable had not been installed. After two different cable installers came and went at 3pm I was told the cable was installed. When the VM technician returned at 4pm he found the cable had only been installed as far as the man hole in the pavement not to the exchange. I have spent two days talking to a dozen different people at VM and no one is interested. How do you get an installation completed when the scheduled one goes wrong?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
dpresland
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why can't VM deal with complaints?

It seems clear that VM customer service is non existent. Time to cancel and go back to Sky.
0 Kudos

All Replies
dpresland
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It seems clear that VM customer service is non existent. Time to cancel and go back to Sky.
0 Kudos
dpresland
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I gave up after 5 days on hold or being transferred and talking to disinterested call centre staff in a far off country. I finally broke and cancelled and even that took two calls and an hour as the first guy refused to cancel my contract and even put the phone down on me.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dpresland

I appreciate you joining us on the community and popping by to let us know about the issue you have had with installation of your services.

I am sorry to hear that there is a delay to us getting you connected currently. I can see you have mentioned you have cancelled with us but later on that day you spoke to a colleague who is chasing this for you and they are working to support you to a resolution on this.

I understand that these delays do impact our customers but they are necessary for us to complete the repair works that we have identified during the pre-call in order for us to provide services for you.

The work that is needed requires permits from the local authority and permits from any utility companies who have cables where we are planning to work or dig.

To keep up to date with this with our Construction teams you can contact them directly via 0345 045 0595 and their opening hours are Mon-Sat 8:30am-7pm.

Please keep us posted on how this goes.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos