Menu
D4BV2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where is my voucher?

I signed up back on 19/01/17 and am yet to receive my £150 voucher.

After contacting your support email, they replied to me with the following:

Hi There,
Thank you for your recent query.
We have checked your account and see that you are eligible to get £150 shopping voucher, sent a request to relevant team to check and send the voucher code to you at the earliest.
Regards
Virgin Media Team.

It's now been over 70 days since I signed up, which I believe is way longer than your t&c's for this. Can someone help and sort this out? It's becoming a joke now.

Thanks

0 Kudos
D4BV2
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my voucher?

Just to add on to my initial message... the Nottingham Sales Support Team replied with that email on 22/02. So It's been 5 week since they sent that reply.

0 Kudos
Musa7
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

Sorry to hear this I've been waiting four months and I'm getting nowhere.Virgin media customer 

Service can't email documents and these guys are running a broadband service it's a joke.My 

Advice is complain to the Adjudication or Ombudsman for fast track.

Look in, virgin media consumer complaint resolution code of practice.

Good luck.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi D4BV2,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you.

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This was done yesterday for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'

If you've still not received anything within 7 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos