Menu
Shaunmurray
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virginmedia billing

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me I'm sick to death of paying stupid money for my bills like £80- £120 here and there all the time they are ripping me off could anybody suggest what to do Please I want to go.to sky as they are doing a better deal but need some advice thank you
0 Kudos
Martin_D
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virginmedia billing

Hi, Shaunmurray

There may be a package that suits you better and helps keep your costs down. To take a look at this it would be great if you could give virgin a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 on option 4 -> option 5. Weekday between 8AM to 8PM. or a Saturday, between 8AM to 6PM (closed Sunday.) They would be happy to help you get the best out of your services

Regards,

Martin

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Have you got technical problem post it and we will help you fix it.
0 Kudos
dbrowne88
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virginmedia billing

Hi Shaun, I hope you get sorted out ok but it may be worth having a look round. I'm in a similar situation where my bills have now risen from £55 to £70 a month for no additional services or packages. The only change is that my connection has been slower and more prone to dropping out, and have received no solution for it. I got in contact with Virgin Media and the best they could do was reduce my bill from £70 back down to £55 but at the compromise of reducing my connection speed to a quarter of what it should be. Hardly worth it considering I was paying £55 for the services in the first place.

Hope you get sorted either way though
0 Kudos