Menu
Sickofrichard69
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sick of this two Bob firm

Does anyone know if virgin media have a viable customer service email. I am disputing a bill with them, and only wish to communicate via written source, as proof. Have started a complaint with view to escalate to regulator, but takes eight weeks. For a communications firm I find this bunch of chancers to be somewhat of a grim jest! They are threatening to cut me off,....... I've been with another supplier for for months, so, as well as being unreachable, they are also bang on the ball!!

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sick of this two Bob firm

The chief executive's office. You'll have to Google the email address because the thawt polees policies here will result in its removal if I posted it.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sickofrichard69 wrote:

Does anyone know if virgin media have a viable customer service email. I am disputing a bill with them, and only wish to communicate via written source, as proof. Have started a complaint with view to escalate to regulator, but takes eight weeks. For a communications firm I find this bunch of chancers to be somewhat of a grim jest! They are threatening to cut me off,....... I've been with another supplier for for months, so, as well as being unreachable, they are also bang on the ball!!

VM's current email service is so bad that it is not in a position to validate/prove any communications whatsoever. Stick to Registered/ Recorded snail mail communications if you require any sort of proof of communication at all.

That's not to say you will actually receive any sort of written answers from VM. They seem to prefer email communications, and make if difficult if not impossible to communicate in any other way. That is really surprising considering that their own email platform is likely to flag your complaint email as SPAM and fail to deliver it!

Virgin Media do not currently have a viable customer email service, not just to themselves but to anywhere else.

The last thing that VM wants is verifiable communications which can provide an audit trail, thus their reliance on unsupported telephone communications which they can later deny ever happened, recorded or not. 

Ensure that all communication with VM is conducted using "snail mail" where you will have a hard copy of all proceedings. It will take some time but will be worthwhile in the end.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just another point to be aware of.

As has been confirmed on here by members of the Forum team, the Complaints team will attempt to contact you by phone three times and, if they can't, they will then close the call.

Problem is, as I found, despite the fact that my complaint to the CEO's office by email (as mentioned above it can't be posted as it will be removed by the Censorship team) contained my mobile number as my point of contact, they phoned my Virgin landline number.

Incompetence or deliberate attempt to avoid dealing with the complaint?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!

All Replies
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The chief executive's office. You'll have to Google the email address because the thawt polees policies here will result in its removal if I posted it.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sickofrichard69 wrote:

VM's current email service is so bad that it is not in a position to validate/prove any communications whatsoever. Stick to Registered/ Recorded snail mail communications if you require any sort of proof of communication at all.

That's not to say you will actually receive any sort of written answers from VM. They seem to prefer email communications, and make if difficult if not impossible to communicate in any other way. That is really surprising considering that their own email platform is likely to flag your complaint email as SPAM and fail to deliver it!

Virgin Media do not currently have a viable customer email service, not just to themselves but to anywhere else.

The last thing that VM wants is verifiable communications which can provide an audit trail, thus their reliance on unsupported telephone communications which they can later deny ever happened, recorded or not. 

Ensure that all communication with VM is conducted using "snail mail" where you will have a hard copy of all proceedings. It will take some time but will be worthwhile in the end.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just another point to be aware of.

As has been confirmed on here by members of the Forum team, the Complaints team will attempt to contact you by phone three times and, if they can't, they will then close the call.

Problem is, as I found, despite the fact that my complaint to the CEO's office by email (as mentioned above it can't be posted as it will be removed by the Censorship team) contained my mobile number as my point of contact, they phoned my Virgin landline number.

Incompetence or deliberate attempt to avoid dealing with the complaint?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
Sickofrichard69
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you frank_gm your time and advice are appreciated.

0 Kudos
Sickofrichard69
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you sololobo your time and advice are appreciated.

0 Kudos
Sickofrichard69
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you sephiroth, your time and advice are appreciated.
0 Kudos