Menu
timjhale
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Service Status Page broken

I am currently unable to access the service status page. The initial page appears, but after either logging in or entering phone/postcode I get "Oops something's broken".

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

Any clues? Not much use to me in order to check my faulty service...

0 Kudos
marshallr31
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service Status Page broken

I too have been trying to access this page as my Dad in Portsmouth has no TV service and no broadband either, just want to know is it a major fault somewhere or just his house? He can't get an engineer till tomorrow. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, 

We are currently aware of an issue where some customers are experiencing an issue when accessing our Service Status page. 

Our technicians are working on restoring a full service and hope to have this resolved very soon. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused at this time. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

TimmHield
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mine's been like this for months. Every single time I try.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi TimmHield,

Thanks for adding your input. Sorry to hear it has been playing up for months for you.

I've just tested it and it's working fine for me. If you're still unable to access it your end then it could be the browser you're using.

At this point we'd usually ask you to try a different device, try a difference browser or clear the cache and cookies on your existing browser.

Hope this information helps. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
TimmHield
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi I've tried on multiple browsers, different computers/iPads etc even the same error from my work. I don't know if you have to be connected to your SH though or if it will run the test from anywhere? The error I get is: Oops something's broken We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon. Please come back and try again later. Other parts of the site might work as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want. My Virgin Media Home Help & Support virginmedia.com
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi TimmHield, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know how things have been after trying out Richard's suggestions. 

As it's still not working, and you can replicate this via another device, we will need to replicate things here. 

If you can give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 we can take remote access and then see the issue first hand. It's likely an account issue that will need some assistance from IT to resolve. 

Let me know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
MrHalfAsleep
Rising star
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The page is down again today, as it was yesterday.  Smiley Sad  If you enter your postcode/phone number, you get the following:

Oops something's broken

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon. Please come back and try again later.

Other parts of the site might work as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

My Virgin Media Home
Help & Support
virginmedia.com

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
0 Kudos