Menu
Caruscant
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

SNAPFISH offer not working!

Hi, I joined SNAPFISH in Feb 2017 as per the offer with my VM account.  I successfully ordered the free 100 prints in that month.  I have tried again for the 100 print this month and now the offer isn't working anymore.  At time of signup the offer was 100 free prints each month for 12 months.  Has this offer ended without notice or is there an error somewhere?

Cheers

B

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: SNAPFISH offer not working!

Hi Caruscant

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us on the community about the Snapfish offer.

My apologies that the code you are supposed to receive has not been re-issued to you since you signed up for this.

Can you let me know if you still have the original code? If so can you try this again to see if this works for you?

In the mean time I am flagging this back to our teams who are investigating this for us to find out what can be done to resolve this for you.

Kind regards,

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Caruscant
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

Thanks for the reply.  I do have the original code but unfortunately that no longer works.

Many Thanks

B

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi B

Thanks for getting back to me Smiley Happy

I'm still in process of chasing this down for you and my apologies this is taking so long to resolve.

I may look at an alternative solution for you if I don't get a concrete resolve in the next few weeks for you.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again for your awesome patience while we look into this for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning B

I appreciate it's been a while since we caught up and my apologies about this. I just wanted to let you know this is still under investigation and we are chasing this to find out more on a regular basis but not getting a resolution as quickly as we'd hoped.

Just keeping you in the loop and letting you know this has not been forgotten.

Many thanks

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Caruscant
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

I appreciate your efforts and thanks for the updates Smiley Happy

Cheers

B

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi B

I finally have some information for everyone with this email code issue with Snapfish Smiley Happy

It's been a labour of love!

The teams have advised:

You should be receiving a new email each month with a new code to redeem.

This should happen if you have used the link via My Virgin Media page.

To find this link sign into My Virgin Media, the go to:

> My apps >Snapfish > and scroll to to the hyperlink on the page that says Head over to the Snapfish and Virgin Media offer page that is about half way down the page.

According to SF when I have escalated this to them they have advised to me:

This action then delivers them their first code, which we then email them. At the end of each month, the list of all customers who received their first code is uploaded to our email programme and the next 11 emails are sent out automatically at the start of every month.

If this is not happening then can you please get in touch with Snapfish as they would then look into this for you.

You can contact them on this link:

Snapfish Contact Options

Let me know how this goes B. I'd like to make sure that the support being offered to you in this way resolves this for you.

Cheers

Karen

Karen_A

Forum Team

0 Kudos