Menu
Bikereddie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Road refurbishment contractors

We have had VM around for the last week digging up the roads. No problem regarding this, but the contractors seem to be an issue.

I arrived home at 1630 today, to see the contractors lazing around outside my property doing absolute nothing. I parked my car on the road, as my drive was blocked by the tarmac roller. No issues so far with me, they have a job to do. One guy was sat in the cab of his lorry, smoking and drinking a bottle of Lucozade. He finished the said bottle, and threw it into my garden. I asked him if he was going to pick it up. I got some choice expletives from him. 5 minutes later, his supervisor was asking him something, and the tirade of swearing in the street was uncalled for. I did get some images of the guy doing the swearing.

I would also like to know what gives the contractors the right to use my garden as a dumping ground for the roadwork barriers?

I want to know how, and who I can contact to make a complaint.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Road refurbishment contractors

Hi Bikereddie

Thanks for taking the time to pop by and for joining us on the forums.

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this experience with people working on behalf of Virgin Media.

I'd like to raise this with the area managers on your behalf for them to look into this for you.

For me to do so I'm going to send a pm to you that you can find in the up onthe top right.

If you can get back in touch with me on this, that would be great.

Speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos