Menu
Cammc36
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Reward voucher

I'm still waiting on my reward voucher for choosing virgin. Can you update when this will be forthcoming
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reward voucher

Up to 35 days after installation of your services, please ensure that you check your email's spam folder during that period (as email platforms sometimes mislabel messages.)

In the event of you having waited longer than 35 days since installation of your services, you can call in about it by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to fill in an exception form regarding the matter. Or as an alternative, you can choose to wait up to two weeks to get a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here to your topic, they can resolve the matter.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cammc36,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cammc36,

Just a quick update

The teams have processed the request and the voucher code should be with you by the end of tomorrow at the latest Smiley Very Happy

Keep us posted if this doesn't arrive and happy spending!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"