Menu
Tim8
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Returning Equipment

I spoke with someone the other week in reference to my late father's account. I explained we would be selling the property & that service & equipment would not be needed. I was under the impression that a "kit" would be mailed to my mother's house. Nothing has shown up.

What do I do? My mother is not in a capacity to handle this & I reside out of the UK.

Is there someone I can email directly, phoning is not an option.

Thank-you

0 Kudos
andyjstew
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Equipment

Hi Tim8,

It can take up to 7 - 10 days for a return packing slip to be sent to the registered address however this is only issued is the equipment is deemed as re-usable, if the kit if a number of years old then they will advise by letter or e-mail to dispose of the kit at a local recycling centre.

You mention calling was not an option but they also have the option for online chat if this is easier for you from abroad.

http://www.virginmedia.com/contact-us.html#contactOptionHeader

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Equipment

Hi Tim8

Many thanks for taking the time to post on behalf of your mother and my sincere condolences on the loss of your father. I appreicate you taking the time to join us on the community to discuss this with us and a warm welcome to the forums.

In order for me to check into this on behalf of your Mum if this is still an ongoing unresolved issue I will need to take some details from you for me to support you both further.

I’m going to send a pm to you that you can find in the purple envelope next to your forum name and if you could get in touch with me on this that would be great.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Kindest regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos