Menu
Birdy1260
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Retention offer waiting to take up

I've recently cancelled my current rolling contract because of the payments being far too high after a gradual increase over the years. I received a call from the outbound retention team offering new deals however i told the person named Paul to give me a call back in ten minutes.

It has been over a week since this moment and during this time i must of rung various numbers that has been given from different agents and advisors. I have also been transferred numerous time to the retentions team whereby they have told me that they can not offer the deal in which "Paul" had offered me from the outbound team. On a different occasion i also rung and was told that you had sent a fresh new retention form for somebody in the outbound team to see (not being just the one person) and promised for you to return with a call. Just wanting to accept the offer really a continue being a part of virgin media if this offer can happen.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retention offer waiting to take up

Hi Birdy1260, 

Apologies to hear about the issues you have had trying to get in contact with Paul to accept an offer for you to stay with us. 

Since you posted have you been able to get in contact with the team who can offer this deal? 

Come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Birdy1260
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nope not a single reply. Poor service. I will just continue to spread the word. Until Virgin proves otherwise.

Birdy1260
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Birdy1260, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and apologies you're still waiting to hear back from the outbound team. 

I've had a look and Paul doesn't have access to email so I have emailed his manager to ask him to give you a call back at his earliest convenience. 

If you are still waiting in 3 days, come back and let me know. Smiley Happy

Hopefully this time, the message will get to Paul so he can sort out the offer.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos