Menu
Naad14
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Registered but cant sign in to account

Hi, I activated my account 2 weeks ago, registered and got the verification email and actioned it as requested but here I am 2 weeks later and no matter what I do, its not letting me into it !!!!!!!

I keep getting a banner saying either my username or password is wrong when I know they aren't.

I have come to the conclusion that Virgin phone numbers are designed to get you to spend money as all I do is go around in circles and the web site is next to useless for answers, so I've come to the forums to see if anyoine can help.   

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered but cant sign in to account

Hi Naad14,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear you are having an issue accessing My Virgin Media. Since posting, I can see you've also called and was told there was no Virgin Media details set up. 

I can see there is an account registered now. Are you still having the same issue? If so pop back and let me know. We'll go through Data Protection with you and then do what we can to help resolve things Smiley Happy

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos