cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

Hesky1
Joining in

hi,can anyone help with this?

I referred a friend back in march 23 and his virgin was installed in April. We still haven't received our money.. I've contacted aklamio and they say its virgin media,I've contacted virgin media and they say its aklamio!! Has anyone received any 'refer a friend money' from doing this? Or is it a con

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Hesky1 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your Refer-a-Friend bonus. The benefit itself is run by our partner, Aklamio, who also provides the payout to both you, and your referral. As a result, this scheme runs under their Terms and Conditions, and Privacy Policy.

Your friend would have needed to sign-up using your unique link, or referral code. If this wasn't done, or your friend had cookies disabled/limited on their browser, then Aklamio may not have been able to track the referral.

Because this is run directly by them, both our Forum Team and Customer Care Teams are unable to assist directly with Refer-a-Friend issues, and you will need to contact Aklamio directly. You can call Aklamio on 020 4586 6000 or email them at virgin-media@aklamio.com and they’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Ok,I can see your more than happy to sign up customers,but between virgin and your 'partner'company aklamio you've made it extremely difficult to actually claim any money back,I suggest you address my frustration with this before it goes any further