Menu
borislava_kamen
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend service

Hi all i just refer your service to one of my friends but neither one of us receive that 50 pounds bonus and this disappoint me .

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend service

hiya @borislava_kamen with the refer a friend it depends on what package they take, this £50 is normally applied after the first months payment is taken from your friend, to chase this up you would need to have a chat with customer services via 150 / 0345 454 1111 or online chat @ http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
borislava_kamen
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ok, thanks !

0 Kudos
borislava_kamen
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi i just chase my case up over phone and they said that they couldnt give me the 50£ off because when i reffer to my friend he didnt wait for phone call from them thats why they wouldnt give me this bonus.
Is it possible to get this 50£ or not ?
Thanks!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

if your friend didn't comply/meet the terms and conditions https://keepup.virginmedia.com/referafriend
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
borislava_kamen
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes she meet the conditions step by step she made an order via website and all of that and i've got an email from virgin media said thanks for refering friend . Do you want to send you that email ?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi borislava_kamen,

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't received your credit yet. Checking the account I'm not seeing any link on there to show you've referred anyone.

When your friend joined via the refer a friend scheme, they would have received an email. If they still have this I can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi borislava_kamen,

I'm still waiting on your email with evidence of the referral. Until I receive this I am unable to help any further. 

If you've sorted this then let me know so I can close this Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos