Menu
foxcompaq
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Refer a Friend £50 Credit

Hi all.

Looks like this has been an ongoing issue as when I searched this it was just everywhere on the forum.

Same thing here, my friend sent me a referral email which I followed and signed up to Virgin. Low and behold I don't get my credit after 2 bills. I wonder whether this is just a tactic to try and not pay the £50?, how many customers wouldn't bother chasing this up? Not impressed. 

Thanks,

Will

0 Kudos
foxcompaq
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend £50 Credit

Hello? Is anyone out there?
Checked my order confirmation just after I ordered from the referral and it does include that I got referred by a friend etc, this obviously hasn't been taken forward however.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend £50 Credit

Hi Will

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the Refer A Friend  credit, and a warm welcome to the community forums Smiley Happy

I can see that since you posted that you have been in touch with the teams about this via 150 or 0345 454 1111 and the Care teams have been able to look into this for you further to help support you with this. I'm glad to see you've been in touch with them about this and it's great that this has been sorted for you Smiley Very Happy

If you need anything else from us at all please just let us know.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos