Menu
Abenfield
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re blue tooth speaker

I signed up for virgin media nearly a year ago and contacted customer services at least 8 times asking about when I would receive the speaker and each time they told me they would check some things then eventually would say at the end of the call that it was getting sent out. At no point did any of them mention an exception form,could you please help me out? Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re blue tooth speaker

Hi Abenfield,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your speaker. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and advised that the account is not eligible for the speaker due to this being a Move and Transfer account.

What that means is an old account has been closed and the details, such as email address and My VM login details have been transferred to this new account.

There are some conflicting notes on there though so I've raised this to the Head of the Rewards team to double check this. Once I hear back I shall come back to you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Abenfield, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me today to confirm that they have re-sent this over to Exertis, which is the company that provides the speakers to our customers. 

You should get the speaker over the next few days Smiley Happy

If you are still waiting within 14 days, come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Abenfield
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi kath you asked me to get back to you if I didn't receive my speaker in 14 days,it's been 3 weeks and still no sign I'm wondering if you could look into it again?thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Abenfield.

Thanks for coming back to us about the speakers and my apologies this has not yet been sent to you.

I have escalated this via Kath to the Rewards Team in order to make sure we're both on the same page as I can see she had escalated this for you in Feb when you both discussed this last time.

I'm sure this will get picked up shortly for you and I'll be back to confirm this for you either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks again

Karen_A

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Abenfield

Thanks for allowing us the time to look into this for you.

The teams have come back to us and confirmed the speakers should be with you, if not already, then possibly by today.

If you can keep us posted on this if they do not arrive then that would be great.

Many thanks.

Karen_A

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
0 Kudos