Menu
cbutler1986
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

RETENTION TEAM

Hi
Has anyone got a direct number for the retention team. My bill has gone from £37 to £67 having been with virgin for nearly 4 years. I have always paid around the same price. I have rung up several times and got no where and wasn't offered £64 a month. Now if that's a deal then it's shocking because as a new customer you can get much better. Funny think is a friend at work has been rung up and now pays less then me on the same package and I have the email to prove it. Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: RETENTION TEAM

The UK based Retentions team can be contacted during normal office hours on 150 (VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone) and follow the prompts  1  >  4  >  5  to 'Thinking of leaving us'.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
cbutler1986
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes and I would have thought some one might have rung by now as I've cancelled because putting my bill up by nearly double and then offering to reduce it by £3 is
Unbelievable. Especially when my friend at work was just offered £35 a month on the same
Deal as me. That number takes you too normal people
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

cbutler1986 wrote:
 That number takes you too normal people

Well, err yes.  If you wanted to speak to abnormal people you should have said ... I could have given you the number of my uncle Eustace who's as mad as a hatter.     Smiley LOL

Electron
cbutler1986
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Very helpful Dave I was trying to be polite
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

cbutler1986 wrote:
Very helpful Dave I was trying to be polite

I know, I just have this warped sense of humour I just can't help myself but then I am in my second childhood.     Smiley LOL

Electron
0 Kudos
Axeman
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I also had a poor offer from the "retentions team" that hardly does any retaining.

He offered to knock off £3. Which was an insult. So I gave them my notice.

He threatened me that they would charge me £65 for breaking a contract, when I've been a customer over 5 years with them.

I'll just tether with my mobile as I got Unlimited data or take up an offer from another provider.