Menu
devereauxpat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Paying phone broadband bill

I'm trying to pay a phone bill but it says service not working come back later. Anyone know how else I can pay? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Paying phone broadband bill

Guidance here:

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE...

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Guidance here:

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE...

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi devereauxpat

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the payment methods you were choosing to use the other day with us.

My apologies your preferred choice was not available the other day when you posted.

It's great to see that you have had the link provided by @HowardML advising on How can I pay my bills?

Please let us know if there is anything else you need us to look into for you, we'll be happy to help out Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos