Menu
Frankiemac77
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Paying My Bill

Hi there, I have set up Direct Debit and my first bill is due but I was wondering if I pay half by card now will it only be the other half owed that comes off my Direct Debit as it isn't due til the 16th of March? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Kind Regards Frank.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying My Bill

hiya @Frankiemac77 you would need to have a chat with customer services, at least 5 days before the direct debt is due, to use the credit on your account to cover part payment.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paying My Bill

Hi Frankiemac77,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

As paultechy mentioned, if you're looking to make a part payment of a bill which you already have a pending direct debit payment for, it's best to get in touch so one of the guys can take the card payment then amend the amount to be taken by direct debit and avoid the full billed amount coming out. You'll need to do this at least 5 working days before the payment is due.

The number to call is 150 from  Virgin Media phone or 0345 454 1111 from other lines.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos