Menu
Bigter86
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Package upgrade/change

Hi,

I have been browsing the website and noticed the V6 box, wow Smiley Surprised I am impressed by what I've read. I currently have the Big Kahuna Bundle with VIVID 100 for £75.48 and noticed that I could add the V6 for 2p but with a one off cost of £114.94 which seems to be quite a large one off payment. I have been looking at ththe various TV packages and came across the Full House Bundle with VIVID 200 and the V6 Box for £76 and no one off cost of £114.94. Would it be at all possible that I could change my package to that one as for another 52p I'd be getting faster internet and the V6 box. Would a change be possible without this £114.94 one off cost because I would absolutely love to have this new service/box as I am very impressed by what I read. 

Is this something that you could do for me? I would be very grateful if I could change the package and receive the V6 box and even more so that I have recently purchased a 4K TV! Or could there be another compromise somehow on the price maybe?

Thank you

Terry

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Package upgrade/change

G'Day Terry Smiley Happy

It's great that you think our V6 box is so amazing! We think so too Smiley Very Happy

With heaps of extras and the industry leading 6 recording options, we love all the VGOOD benefits.

With respect to the pricing and bundle options, as an existing customer, if you're looking online then you may be looking at the new customer bundle options not the options that are relevant to you right now.

If you have a moment, then it would be fab if you could drop a line or pop online to speak to our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and look into this for you Smiley Happy

Keep us posted on this and let us know what you end up taking out.

Enjoy your new box Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

G'Day Terry Smiley Happy

It's great that you think our V6 box is so amazing! We think so too Smiley Very Happy

With heaps of extras and the industry leading 6 recording options, we love all the VGOOD benefits.

With respect to the pricing and bundle options, as an existing customer, if you're looking online then you may be looking at the new customer bundle options not the options that are relevant to you right now.

If you have a moment, then it would be fab if you could drop a line or pop online to speak to our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and look into this for you Smiley Happy

Keep us posted on this and let us know what you end up taking out.

Enjoy your new box Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Bigter86
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hey Karen_A. I am now the owner of the wonderful V6 Box which was installed, well swapped for my old TiVO box this morning. Many thanks for the advice on this forum. I spoke to the superior team (if I heard that right when I was on the phone!?!🤔) and the lady I spoke to offered me a much better deal which includes the increase to ViVID 200 for roughly the same price, well a tad cheaper if I'm honest...score! Ha ha I'm really impressed with the box and the capabilities and the picture quality is amazing (2160p) combined with my 4k TV and it's super fast! What more could I ask for!?

Thanks again for the advice

Kind regards

Terry
0 Kudos