Menu
Andy_116
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not recieved my £50 refer a friend money off

Anyone else had this issue? My £50 for being refered has not been added to my bill

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not recieved my £50 refer a friend money off

Referrals issues do occur sometimes, to get it resolved quickly pop a quick call into 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Alternatively wait up to two weeks get a response to your topic from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here. They can look into it for you (check for signs of the referral on your account.)

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not recieved my £50 refer a friend money off

Hi Andy_116,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community and apologies to hear that you've not received your refer a friend credit Smiley Sad 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 

Checking your account I'm not seeing any link on there to show you've been referred however I can see you've already forwarded on the email and the credit has since been added to your account by one of our agents on the helpline Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos