Menu
Anwarga
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New broadband speeds

So from today 100mbs is the lowest package but I'm on the old 100mbs does this mean I will be put on the 200 mbs because of what I pay or would I be ripped off by virgin media? Someone please help no one wants to answer and they keep deleting my posts
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New broadband speeds

The new bundles are for new contracts only currently - you can ring up retentions and arrange a new contract to be moved to them.

Likely MUCH further down the line there will be a form of speed boost for existing customers but they are still rolling through the current one.

AS to your messages being deleted - I can read them all just fine. Seems they are getting lost for you amongst all the threads. If you want to keep an easy track you can set up subscriptions to a thread or just click your own name and you will see all your posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New broadband speeds

The new bundles are for new contracts only currently - you can ring up retentions and arrange a new contract to be moved to them.

Likely MUCH further down the line there will be a form of speed boost for existing customers but they are still rolling through the current one.

AS to your messages being deleted - I can read them all just fine. Seems they are getting lost for you amongst all the threads. If you want to keep an easy track you can set up subscriptions to a thread or just click your own name and you will see all your posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos