Menu
wchopkins1
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My voucher

Hi I have had virgin media since January and I says I'll get a £150 voucher but I've not received anything yet can anyone give me and info I've checked my email and junk still nothing thank you
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My voucher

The wait time for contact about it should have been 35 days after installation, at most. If you wish, you can call in about it. Do so by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Verify your details when prompted for them -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Or you can choose to wait up to two weeks for a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here to pick up on your topic, they'll be able to resolve the matter.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My voucher

Hi wchopkins1,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This was done yesterday for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'

If you've still not received anything within 7 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos