Menu
ocky72
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Account's package seems to be in a mess!

Hi

I've just been charged over £2 for a 5 minute call to Australia despite my package saying it includes talk more international anytime, at the same time my upgrade offers include a 3p per month upgrade to include the same "talk more international anytime" - very strange!

Also, I am not able to place an order under upgrades for a V6 box despite being told in chat that I qualify for the £50 upgrade,

Has anyone any thoughts on why my account would appear to be in a muddle, or any suggestions on how to get it all sorted out?

Cheers

Andy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Account's package seems to be in a mess!

Hi Andy, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been charged for calls already included in your package. 

Usually when this happens, it means you've made a call to a non geographical number. In order to get more details on this you'll need to give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

They will also be able to look in to placing your order for the V6 box Smiley Happy

Keep us updated on how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ocky72
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath_F

It's definitely a call to an Australian residential number.  

In the end I handled it on online chat and was told to wait until the bill was issued when it should be corrected as the charges can get altered when the bill is issued.

This has turned out to be incorrect, so I guess I'm back to phoning during hours - very frustrating there is no longer a way to submit an enquiry online!!!!

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andy, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this and apologies things still aren't quite right. 

The online contact address we had was for complaints however it became so over run with general queries such as this, it was taking the team weeks before they could get back to customers. 

Calling or online chat is the best way forward for issues such as this. Have you spoken to the team since you last posted?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos