Menu
davytv
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Monthly Bill.

I have just received my monthly bill and Virgin have increased their charges by 10%. There is NO justification for this. At this time inflation in the UK is near enough zero. I would be interested in finding out how Virgin can justify this exorbitant price rise.

Helpful Answers
Stythinator
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Monthly Bill.

Hi there,

Best thing you can do is call Virgin Media 150 from your Landline if you have one and choose the Billing Option ... Speak to a Member of the Team with your Concerns and i am sure you will get the Information you are looking for.

Thanks

Styhinator

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Stythinator
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there,

Best thing you can do is call Virgin Media 150 from your Landline if you have one and choose the Billing Option ... Speak to a Member of the Team with your Concerns and i am sure you will get the Information you are looking for.

Thanks

Styhinator

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution.
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi davytv,

You're a bit late on parade as this topic has been done to death in these and other forums over the past month or so.  Essentially VM don't have to justify it.  They are to all intents and purposes a monopoly in the provision of cable services and are seemingly free from regulation as Ofcom can't be bothered.

So they are putting up the prices, twice in a year (3 times if you are a mobile user) to fund their network expansion program and no doubt to make some big fat profits for the American owners Liberty Global.

They did issue notice of the price hike some time ago, I think I got a letter and an email, and customers had 30 days to terminate the service penalty free if they wanted.  So I'm afraid it's a case of put up with it or vote with your feet.   I personally think it's still reasonable value for money IF you are one of the lucky ones who gets decent speeds and a reliable service which, apart from a couple of recent outages, I do.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos