Menu
danghileri
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

MISLED on installation times

new to Virgin and cannot say that I am impressed.

joined on 16/10 and booked installation on 27/10.

Virgin then contacted me and told me it would not be until 15/12. I complained and was told earliest date was 2/12.

I live in LONDON, not exactly remote!. My only conclusion is that I was misled by being given the impression that I would be up and running quickly whereas in fact it is more like the best part of two months. It also seems that customer service is passed out to a call centre who don't actually care that much. and what is more in order to complain I have to write a letter!!!!! for a digital media company this is pretty much a one finger salute is it not???

beginning to regret my choice already.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: MISLED on installation times

Hi danghileri

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you here even if the circumstances are less than ideal Smiley Sad

Installation dates are given based on availability when the booking is raised. Sometimes this is increased if we are able to supply more technicians to support demand when this is high.

If you check back in with the teams via Webchat or via 0345 454 1111, they can look to see if any further availability has been updated on the systems for us to provide alternative installation dates for you.

Keep us posted on how this goes for you Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos