Menu
Nowtv
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Leaving

When my contract is up, I will be leaving.  Been with the company and its many names for 17 to 18 years.  Recently I have been unhappy with a few things.  Gave me 70 meg, then when I kept faithful to you, took out another 12 months, last year, you put me back down to 50.  The other day, when I was on the phone to you, your rep, she kept talking over me, not letting me get a word in, I then told her to stop talking over me.  Eventually, she put me through to someone else, who just argued with me.  I am not interested in any of your offers etc, I got better else where, and when my contract up, it will end.  I have met some nice people from Virgin, on here, which I wish to thank for all your help.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving

Thats actually a pretty good summation in a nice way.

If you have been with them longer you are more likely to need to change to a new contract. At which point point your reward for you CONTINUED loyalty for another 12 months minimum is nuking your speed upgrade.

And 1st line support are absolute pants.

Sorry your leaving, but totally get your reasons....

Nowtv
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving

Kippies wrote:

Thats actually a pretty good summation in a nice way.

If you have been with them longer you are more likely to need to change to a new contract. At which point point your reward for you CONTINUED loyalty for another 12 months minimum is nuking your speed upgrade.

And 1st line support are absolute pants.

Sorry your leaving, but totally get your reasons....

Thanks.

0 Kudos