Menu
Dowle75
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect contract

I'm a new customer but now having second thoughts.

I was contacted by virgin sales team with a offer that I would be stupid to refuse 12 months contract and a discount.

I've received a contract with no discount, so I've been on the phone to the PI team and the sales team who said that this would be changed and a new contract would be sent to me reflecting the discount.

I have received a new contract without sky spots but the monthly payments is 4 times the agreed amount.

Now thinking that if I should stick with SKY.
0 Kudos
Martyboy78
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect contract

I signed a contract for TV, Broadband and Phone for £70.99.  They've not sorted out the phone and my first bill is £102.47.  Make sense of that one.

Virgin really are idiots. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect contract

Hi Dowle75,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community and even better that you're wanting to be part of the Virgin Media family. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that somethings haven't been adding up correctly but I can see that since posting you have spoken to the team and they have gotten things put right. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. We'll happily check things out for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos