Menu
Mandybird
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Gift Voucher issues

Hi, is anyone else having trouble getting their promised gift cards? I was installed on 20th Jan & STILL have not got mine. I rang customer services & was informed that someone would be in contact within 72hrs. That was up on Friday & no one got in touch. So I rang up again on Saturday to complain. Was informed to give it 24hrs & I will receive my email with pin. Monday, still nothing. So rang yet again. Despite being told 3 times to give it 24hrs after escalating,I still have not had anything! So I have rang Head Office on Virgin Media Complaints 0843 557 3865, to see what happens now? Trying to get a gift card out of Virgin Media is harder than getting Blood out of a Stone!!! Appalling customer service! 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Gift Voucher issues

Hi Mandybird and welcome to the community,

I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting on your gift voucher.

I'd like to look into this for you so I'll be dropping you a private message soon. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right to access it.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Gift Voucher issues

Hi Mandybird and welcome to the community,

I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting on your gift voucher.

I'd like to look into this for you so I'll be dropping you a private message soon. Just click the small envelope icon to the top right to access it.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos