Menu
Ab1092
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Employment reference

I used to work at Virgin media CMRT and need an employment reference. Where can I find contact details for employment services?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Employment reference

Hi Ab1092

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the community. It's lovely to welcome you back to the Virgin Media family even if it's just as a community member Smiley Happy

I can send some information to you via a pm regarding how to get a reference from our employee services, that you can find in the envelope next to your forum name. That should support you in the reference request.

Good luck with the job application and let us know if you need anything else Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
davpea1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, I used to work in the Swansea call centre as a level two agent.  I'd like to know how to point a potential employee to a work reference.  can you help me please?  if i could get a name and address that would be great. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davpea1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

We're also situated in the Swansea office Smiley Very Happy

In order to obtain a reference you will need to contact Employee Services. I have popped you a private message with a contact number for them in case you've forgotten it. 

Good luck with the job hunt. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos