Menu
Eltel132
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Connection problems

I am having awful problems trying to bet my broadband installed from virgin ,, I first ordered back in January ,, and I still have t had it installed ,,, is anyone else having problems ????
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection problems

Hi Eltel132

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch via the forums regarding your delayed installation, and a warm welcome to the community.

I do apologise you have had extended delays with us getting you connected. I have spoken to construction regarding the issues you have had with us and they have re-escalated this today for me to check up what we can do in getting you connected with us as soon as we can.

I have been copied into the communications so I will get updates from the team, and will keep you posted when I do.

Please keep in touch and if you need anything else, just let us know.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Eltel132
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Karen ,, is this the private message ? Or on the forums ?
Thanx
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eltel132

You're on the forums chatting currently Smiley Happy If they provide any information that I need to pass to you that needs to be given to you privately I'll do so in a pm reply that you will be able to find in the purple envelope next to your forum name.

I'll drop a public post here to advise if this is necessary first for you just so you know Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Eltel132
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Can I private message you Karen then I can tell the problem ?
Cheers
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eltel132,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I've private messaged you regarding your post. 

Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Eltel132
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

There is no private message in my I. Box terri ???? This is harder work than trying to call virgin ??? B
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eltel132, 

Thanks for coming back. Apologies it looks as though @Terri_P may have forgotten to press send Smiley Happy

Pop us a message explaining the situation and we will do our best to help you. If we're not able to then we will definitely be able to point you in the right direction Smiley Happy 

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Eltel132
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hiya Kath ,, I don't know if you get this message ? I've been waiting since Feb 5th to be connected ,, I was told on the 4th of Feb by virgin to cancel my broadband package with BT ,, so I did coz the day after virgin was arriving to fit the media package I ordered ,, some 15 weeks ago when I first ordered ,,, in the meantime I've been ringing and ringing and just keep getting palmed off with we will let you know soon as we hear anything from the installation team ,, I even asked for a deadlock letter from virgin and they said it will arrive 5-7 working days ,,, after 16 working days I decided to ring and ask where the letter was ??? I was palmed off again they told me they wasn't sending me a deadlock letter because the problem was not between us but the 3rd party ,, so I waited for the letter for over 3 weeks for this letter when they wasn't even sending me one .. They knew that but they told me they was sending one ?? Another 4 weeks wasted ,,, all the way through this they been telling me they waiting for planning permission .... So I decided to ring my highway county council and ask them If virgin had applied for planning permission ,,, they rang me the day after and told me that virgin haven't even applied for planning permission ,, I was astounded and very mad ,,,, I rang virgin and told them ,, he said we can only wait for further information ,, he just palmed me off yet again ,, telling me he will personally look into that for me and ring me back ,, but yet again no call back ,, .., the same as every call I've
Made they say they will call me back but I one does ,,
Time and time again I keep getting palmed off with nothing ,, ,, last week I rang my highway department and they told me virgin still haven't applied for planning permission?
it has cost me fortune in dongle charges and extra charges to my mobile phone ,,, I can't even use my mobile phone at home because I have a booster from VODAFONE that I need plugged into my wifi to get a better signal ,, but yes your right ,,, no signal no mobile phone ,,
What do I have to do to get a reply from someone from virgin ???
I wouldn't mind but it was virgin that told me to cancel my package with bt ,,
I've no wifi and no broadband , no internet and running out of patience ,, I'm not giving in to them ,,, hope you understood all that kath ,,, please help me
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Eltel132
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Is anyone going to reply to my message??????
0 Kudos