Menu
Swiperinolol
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Connected nearly a year ago still cant order

Back in april our houses were connected to virgin media. By this i mean they went around the streets digging up the paths and leaving a little catv panel next to each house. Well that was nearly a year ago and everytime i put my postcode into Cable My street to check if we can get it it just says.

"Your community has been chosen for future development. We’re working as fast as we can to get to you but right now we can’t confirm when we’ll be able to connect this address to Virgin Media services."

Now i would like to think we are part of future development since there has been a virgin media cable at my drive for nearly a year.

I was wondering if this is how long these things were supposed to take, i do know that there was some delays because of some houses in a different estate that were part of the same phase but again this was nearly a year ago and cable my street doesn't even give us an idea of when we can get it. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connected nearly a year ago still cant order

Hi Swipernolol

Thanks for dropping by with your post about the Cable My Street site to us on the forums and welcome Smiley Happy It's lovely to have you joining us.

If the address is still not showing on the CMS link then there is an option for you to fill in the address on there by clicking on the bit on the right that says:

Enter your address manually

If you’ve done this and not yet heard back from the teams then please just pop back to us and let us know so we can chase this with them for you Smiley Happy

Thanks again and speak soon!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos