Menu
dcjpcol13
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled package

Hello,

I am out of contract and I phoned 150 to discuss upgrading as I felt I wasn't getting a good deal. Spoke on two occasions and didn't get anywhere. In the end I gave my notice of cancellation, the VM staff didn't try to persuade me or make a offer. For most of my time with VM I have been fairly happy with the service and would have been happy to continue.
My in laws recently chose to leave VM and the staff offered them a same deal as a new customer, which when I asked VM - I was told this is not possible.
People I have spoke to have said when they came to an end their contract they were contacted by VM about new deals to make them stay but I haven't heard anything.
Is it pot luck on who you speak to and what deals they can offer? Is there a direct phone number for the retention department apart from 150?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled package

Hi dcjpcol13,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that the team did not make you feel valued enough to want to stay with us. Smiley Sad

Depending on the circumstances you gave as to why you wanted to cancel would depend on how we proceed with the call. More often than not we will try and go through the services you have to see if there is something we can do to keep you as a loyal customer. 

I would give the team one more try. Speak to them on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and ask to see if there are any better deals for you. We'll do a package review to ensure are getting the best value for money. 

Come back and let us know how the call goes.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos