Menu
Ewen
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Anyone else have to set up direct debit several times

So I recently started a business account with Virgin Media for broadband and phone, it was to be a direct debit account. My first bill came out with charges for not being a DD customer, I rang up, spent a good while getting transferred from one employee to the next, finally got sorted with Direct debit...or so I thought. Next months bill came out, same thing happened. This month I got a letter saying I am overdue and my services are to be restricted (also kindly suggesting that I try direct debit). 

I don't want to have to wait until Monday to resolve the issue (especially as my world pay machine runs on the WIFI) and the office is closed so I can't spent an annoying amount of time on hold (what a shame) but they don't seem to have an email you can write to...

So my question is, is this type of incompetence commonplace for all Virgin customers or am I just unlucky? Also, any Virgin member of staff fancy getting in touch and resolving this matter (actually for real this time) or should I just find a new service provider?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone else have to set up direct debit several times

this forum can not help business customers as its a residential support forum.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone else have to set up direct debit several times

http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help/s/

Best bet is to head to there or give the business team a call.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos