Menu
akindole2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Acoount Problems

Good afternoon all,

I seem to be having a problem with virgin media. I recently cancelled my contract with them around September after a month under a new contract. We had already paid the first month before we cancelled. but in October I received a £16.83 bill that was owed from the last bill. please help me as I have no intention of paying the bill. I appreciate if you can aid me.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Acoount Problems

You have to give 30 days notice of cancellation. Perhaps this bill covers that period?

0 Kudos
akindole2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We already gave a notification. Can you explain more well please?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi akindole2, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us even if you have decided to leave us. 

Once you have given your 30 days notice, the service will continue as normal and you will still get charged for this time. Once the account has disconnected, a final bill will the be produced a few days later. 

In order for me to advise on what's what, I will need some information from you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos