Menu
VladimirBystrov
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

£50 credit not added to account.

So my problem is i recieved an email before i signed up telling me that i would recieve £50 credit by using a promo code. I just got my first bill and still no credit. Please help!!!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £50 credit not added to account.

Hi VladimirBystrov

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and for getting in touch about the credit not being applied.

I can see that since you have posted to us that the teams have been able to update this for you which is great Smiley Happy

Going forwards all billing and package queries that need to be looked into in this way,  do have to be dealt with by our teams in a secure way, either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with billing or packages. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

If there's anything else you need from us then please just let us know.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi VladimirBystrov

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and for getting in touch about the credit not being applied.

I can see that since you have posted to us that the teams have been able to update this for you which is great Smiley Happy

Going forwards all billing and package queries that need to be looked into in this way,  do have to be dealt with by our teams in a secure way, either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with billing or packages. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

If there's anything else you need from us then please just let us know.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Melibu1981
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I also have this.. did u get it resolved? If so how please
0 Kudos
VladimirBystrov
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I phoned them they fixed it within 30 mins.

0 Kudos